Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Power of Prayer and Coartem


I just want to thank everyone who has been praying for me to feel better! I woke up yesterday with no fever but still achey and was taking Motrin very regularly. Today I woke up and felt like 100% myself with no fever and no aches! I just have a hoarse voice which can be a side affect from the coartem. 

Today I am in maternity with Jess and Amanda and we only have 1 baby and no moms 😁


A huge container was unpacked with all sorts of medical supplies and we got foot printers for the babies! We decided to print Neo 4 which is the only preemie here :) 



One of the nurses aides son came to play while she was at work and we got to play and cuddle with him which was very fun! 




I'm going to try and post two more posts before I leave on Monday morning! 








No comments:

Post a Comment